Friday, April 10, 2020

4.10 Because of the Rabbit- the finale


Happy Friday everyone,

I'm not assigning any new work for today.  Fridays will be a day for your child to catch up on work, take a break or enjoy a family day. 

A note about "turning in" work: Please know that I'm seeing your child's work in Google Classroom.  The reason I've asked students not to select the "turn in" button is because once they do this the document is only accessible by the teacher.  This means the student is no longer able to open the document and revise it.  If your child has been "turning in" the work that's ok.  In the future, I would like to be able to comment on your child's work to provide praise and feedback.  Today, I'm celebrating that we've completed our first week of learning using Google Classroom!
 I'll be working on my plans for next week today and meeting with colleagues.  Please feel free to contact me as I'll be available to help with any questions or concerns.  

Enjoy a restful weekend and thank you for everything you are doing at home!!  🌻

Optional extension activity: 
National Geographic Explorer   
As you read, think about how changes to an environment (their surroundings, habitat) can affect the animals that live there.
1. Open this Link on each student's device:   Sharks: Out of the Water into the La
2. Enter the password: Lab
3. Bookmark the link for future use
 Click on the button above to have the story read to you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment