Wednesday, March 25, 2020

3.25 Because of the Rabbit

Because of the Rabbit Day 7

Two Truths and a Lie  / Mrs. Forsyth

I like staying up late.
I can do a cart wheel.
I saw a bear when hiking in the mountains.

New options for Thursday and Friday.

Writing topics:  Write an opinion speech:
Do you like fruits or vegetables?  (This idea came from Robert) :)
Do you like fall or spring?
Do you like sand or snow?

1. State your thesis statement: Fruits are awesome, they are healthy and taste sweet!
2. Give 2-3 reasons and examples:
3. Conclusion: Keep it simple, restate your thesis statement

Reading: written response ideas: 
1.  Tell me why you think this chapter is titled:

Rabbits are Naturally Curious.  Once comfortable with their nearby environment, they'll want to explore beyond it.  

2. Choose a character trait for Jack and give me two to three reasons why you chose this trait.  Give evidence from the text.  You can use my read aloud video to go back and listen to find evidence.

Math: 
math sheet   or   IXL     W. Fractions:   7, 8, 9 and 10

No comments:

Post a Comment